Konqueror better than IE (and bug in IE) :-)

rec.sea at btopenworld.com rec.sea at btopenworld.com
Thu Feb 10 13:36:39 GMT 2005

> I downloaded the style sheets and code for your page. When I get a few
> free minutes, I will go over them and see if I can find anything
> obviously incorrect.  I just viewed the page  with IE and everything
> appeared all right, but I will view it with a different browser later
> this evening.

There is nothing incorrect, unless the official document describing CSS1 is
wrong. If there is something incorrect, then there is a bug in the w3c
validator. They all validate CSS1, by the way.

Which version of IE did you use? Here we tested it again. It does not work
properly in IE (the coloured lines underneath the text should change shady of
colour when over with mouse). It does not look like the one on Mozilla 1.7.2,
Firefox 1.0, Konqueror 3.2.3 (they all work pretty well). They all look very
similar, by the way