Locking Virtual Desktops

Andy Teijelo Pérez espino at infomed.sld.cu
Thu Feb 10 01:36:15 GMT 2005

El Miércoles, 09 de Febrero de 2005 1:21, Kevin Krammer escribió:
> KDE3 (I think at least from 3.1 on) has an option in its unlock dialog to
> allow starting new login on another X server.
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin
You know what? I've seen that option. I saw it and used it when I used
Mandrake. It also was possible from the K Menu in kicker. But now, I'm using
KDE 3.3 on Debian Sid and I don't see the option anywhere. I thought it was a
Mandrake hack or something like that and I gave up. But now that you mention
it, and as you sign as a Debian user in your messages, I asked my self: I
must definitely be doing something wrong.

¿How do I enable that option?

Greetings,
Andy.