Odd Konqueror problem

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 18:20:06 GMT 2005

Hi
When I click one of the parent bookmark folder buttons all is ok providing the
Konq window is at the top of the screen. I can then move the mouse down the
bookmark list and select one of the bookmarks. If the Konq window isn't at
the top of the screen I click on it and get taken to the bookmark in the
folder that the cursor just happens to be over. Very annoying!

I've not noticed this before and wonder why. Only thing I can think of is that
it's due to me having 6 further folders and 26 links under one parent
bookmark folder. With this many entries Konq opens the folder with the cursor
over a bookmark link when ever the window is anywhere other than at the top
of the screen. My other folders are ok - lot less entries. Interestingly Konq
could just do a straight forward drop down - the window is large enough. I've
set the default window size to slightly larger than default but I did that a
while ago.

Is there anything I can do to stop this happening other than tidying up?
Me thinks it's a bug!

Regards
John