FW: applications started from "run command" do not restart on next session

stan stanb at panix.com
Sun Feb 6 21:03:11 GMT 2005

Sorry if this is a repost, I never saw the orignial come back from the
listserver.

I'm setting up a new machine, and I wnat to have firefox start autmaticaly
in a specific window manager session.

If I start it from the "run command" dialog, it does not restart the enxt
time I log into KDE.

How should I set this up to make it work the way I want?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin

----- End forwarded message -----

neither liberty nor safety."