KNotify = Rediculous

Ryan ryan at crystaldawn.net
Wed Dec 21 02:26:48 GMT 2005

Hmm, maybe I wasnt clear enough?  The point I was making was that the
sound center WORKED, but the system notifications did NOT.  If you go to
the sound center in the KDE control panel, and clicked on Test, it would
work.  But if you tried ANY System Notification sound, it would NOT work
in the scenerio I mentioned.  This is an extremly common problem, and I
am having a hard time believing that the KDE team just doesnt know about
this.  I've never met a single person that has NOT had this problem.
Unless of coarse they come from a mailing list where there really arent
all that many "regular joes".