Upgrading qtlib and or finding it!

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 14:30:52 GMT 2005

Hi Again
I found qlib under qt3 but am still wondering about the other  points. Surely
some one out there knows?
Regards
John
suse9.0 kde 3.1.4
Hi
I'm trying to install qcad on my machine. In order to use the more recent
version I need qtlib >3.3. A search for qt only finds a doc directory. Suse
9.0 installs qtlib 3.2.1 i586. I am running an i686. As I'm sure (?) that kde
uses qtlib how can I find the library and can I upgrade it to 3.3.0. ? That
version states that it's compatable with early versions. I downloaded that
one as it was the earliest 3.3 available. Maybe I can go more recent?

Alternatively if I simpley build the newer version into some directory and
then point qcad at it when that's built am I likely to get away with it.

I'm hoping for an answer to both! (Please)

Regards
John