Konqueror very slow - All ok now!!

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 11:44:15 GMT 2005

Whoops
One niggle with the x5. One has to hit save setting before writing them to
flash and rebooting. I didn't hit save so the dns servers were still detected
automatically. Now I've set them up every thing seems to be ok but maybe
tiscali have just fixed the line - I sent them a rocket. I'm still suspicious
of some sort of hack though as problems have only occurred after my son's
use. Rebooting has always restored normal use. Maybe some one out there has
found a way of fooling auto dns detect? The dns look up seemed ok only the
download was very slow.
Are those signal to noise figures etc ok? Not a kde issue I know but I would
be interested if any one has any idea what's good and what's bad.
Thanks for your help
Regards
John