Using a fresh 'Compose' to acknowledge reply about (& because!) ''Reply' buttons not working!

kitts kitts at hotpop.com
Tue Dec 6 16:53:01 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 22:09 IST, JACKIE AINSWORTH wrote:
> Our ISP is
> btopenworld.com . BT Yahoo! Mail. Is it possible they
> have uploaded and are providing the email programme we
> are using?  How do we identify which email programme
> we are using?
I am not sure about the services provided by your ISP but i suggest you look
out for the words 'POP' or 'IMAP' as a service provided by them. You will
need any one of these to use a local email client.

To know which mail client you are using, for one thing, you can check under
the help menu. The about dialogs should give you the information. You would
also have a handbook option there that should help get on with the basic
understanding.
--
Cheers!
kitts