Using a fresh 'Compose' to acknowledge reply about (& because!) ''Reply' buttons not working!

JACKIE AINSWORTH jackieinbosham at btopenworld.com
Tue Dec 6 16:39:48 GMT 2005

Responding to offer of first received help from:

daniel at kettonlane.me.uk
& kitts at hotpop.com

As linux newbie's, from you comments, we are thinking
we may very well not understand which email programmme
we are using!

Kmail: All attempts to configure this by us have so
far been unsuccessful.
Kontact: Does not seem to be in our initial Suse 9.1
Disk Distro.

Excuse us PLEASE if we are PC technically naive as we
started out primarily simply Applications Users (sorry
to say, but would like to learn how it all works,
since trying linux,- no beginners courses locally.
Everyone has to start somewhere?). Our ISP is
btopenworld.com . BT Yahoo! Mail. Is it possible they
have uploaded and are providing the email programme we
are using?  How do we identify which email programme
we are using?
Thanks for any advice.

Jim & Jackie.