Konqueror-3.5.0 crashes on displaying hint or file properties of MP3 files

9A4172 9a4172 at bk.ru
Sat Dec 3 12:27:05 GMT 2005

  Hello, all!

  I compiled KDE 3.5.0 right now and note this trouble. When I moving mouse
cursor on an mp3 file in Konqueror it immediately crashes. The same happens
when I trying view properties of mp3-file (context menu -> Properties).
Konqueror show hints for WAV-files well and don't show something special for
OGG files (only usual information - size, etc).
  What can I do?
  The system is Fedora Core 4, gcc-4.0.2, CFLAGS=CXXFLAGS="-Os -march=athlon
-pipe -fPIC", KDE packages - from kde.org, taglib-1.4.0. I built kdeaddons
after installing all other KDE packages.
  I also installed kdeaddons from binary package from FC4 (apt.kde-redhat.org)
- with the same result.
  Please, help me! :)
  Thanks for answers.

PS: sorry for my terrible English :)