Install kseti

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Dec 3 00:32:31 GMT 2005

On Thursday 01 December 2005 07:09, Ole T. Vecht wrote:
>I have downloaded and unpacked kseti to a temporary dir.
>The instructions tells mee to "./configure" and then "make install" but
> I cant get it to work. What is there to do
>
>My OS is suselinux ver. 10.0

Don't waste your time with anything but the boinc project. Seti is
switching to it as of the 15th of December, shutting their own servers
down.  And I think they are purposely letting the present server die an
agonizing death, its taking me as much as a minute to pull a unit, if
indeed it doesn't time out.

I don't like boinc, but thats just me.  So I don't know what I'll do
when they finally shut the server down on the 15th.  I've been there a
while, as you can see by my sig.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)