Absent scroll bar in contacts pick-list

Richard Dawson rcdawson at att.net
Tue Aug 23 05:12:53 BST 2005

The following should identify what I am using:
Kontact
Version 1.0.2
KDE personal information manager
(C) 2001-2004 The Kontact developers

KMail
Version 1.7.2
KDE Email Client
(c) 1997-2004, The KMail developers

KAddressBook
Version 3.3.2
The KDE Address Book
(c) 1997-2004, The KDE PIM Team

If I open "Contacts" -- the addressbook -- I have a scroll bar.  It is only
if, when I am composing a message, I click on the button labeled "..." to the
right of the blank that I get the list with no scroll bar.

This all came with Mandrake -- er, uh  Mandriva -- Limited Edition 2005