kommander issues

Christian Mueller cmueller at gmx.de
Wed Aug 17 09:23:35 BST 2005

Am Freitag, 19. August 2005 00:31 schrieb John R. Sowden:

> It seems that the documentation is in the .docbook files.
> How are they to be displayed?

By viewing the .html files that are in the same directory as the
.docbook files (at least on my system they are in the same dir).
Don't you have them?  How did you install that documentation?

The docbook files are a documentation source format and
AFAIK not meant to be viewed by the user of the software.
I wonder why they are installed at all...

The .html files should have been generated from the .docbook
files and contain the same information (only in a nice
viewable format).  If you don't have the HTML files,
could it be that you installed some
documentation *source* package instead of the documentation
package (just guessing though)?

BTW: What do you get when you enter help:/kommander/
in the location bar of konqueror?

Christian.