kde Digest, Vol 29, Issue 12

Jason Bassett jason_bassett at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 20:17:41 BST 2005

This sounds great, I am aware that The Cutter Project
(www.cutterproject.co.uk) are working on an app called Grabber which
operates as a desktop broadcast tool to allow tutors to multicast their
screen to a classroom to demonstrate stuff (same idea as RM Tutor tool used
in many schools).  May be helpful to see what they are upto.  My sources say
it is to be opensourced upon completion.

I would be interested in assisting with this project at some level, even
just documentation or maintenance of website.  I have studied programming at
University but not sure if I would be at the standard required, I would like
to help where I can though.  Let me know.  Jason