Problem with Kmail text-spacing

Janne Ojaniemi janne.ojaniemi at nbl.fi
Thu Aug 11 13:57:42 BST 2005

I thought this would be a good place to ask this :). I have a problem with
spacing of text in the mails I write in Kmail. This can be seen in the
"Proposal: Shared network-enabled virtual desktop for KDE 4.0", message that
I sent to this list a bit earlier. When I sent it, it looked fine in the
composer-window, with separate paragraphs and all. But once it reached the
list, the text was all cramped together. Same behavior can be seen in the
same message I sent to kde-devel-list and on the "An idea for
KDE4.0-desktop"-message I sent to kde-usability-list.

The connection between those messages is that I wrote them elsewhere, and the
copy/pasted the text to Kmail. But the same crampedness can be seen in the
other messages from me in kde-devel as well, and those were not copy/pasted.

Any ideas what might be causing this? I have went through the settings, but
nothing seems to stand out. I did recently move from Gnetoo to Ubuntu, and I
migrated my KDE-settings from old system to the new one. But both systems
were running 3.4, so I don't think there should be that much problems *knocks
on wood*