Howto question:Using kate as the composer in kmail.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Aug 8 05:36:02 BST 2005

Greetings;

How can I use kate as the composer in kmail?

I just tried to use the preset in kmail's composer config, and while
it opened kate ok, kate opened after the regular composer screen was
drawn, and it did not 'save' to the regular composer screen, or
otherwise return the message to mail for sending.

Is this a bug, or did I fubar something?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)