Kong bug or is there a setting that needs changing?

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 12:17:32 BST 2005

I'm inclined to agree but if bugs aren't fixed what alternative do I have
to using firfox.
There are 2 bugs that cause me grief. One is the tabbed
windows under discusion. The other I mentioned some time ago - using the
mouse on bookmark folders that due to their length pop up both sides of
the top of the window when it's not at the top of the screen. It launches what ever
happens to be under the curser. The only way round this is to keep the mouse
button pressed and then move the curser to the desired bookmark. It is selected
when the mouse button is released. Both of these sound like fundamental
structuring problems to me.
Do newer versions than my 3.1.4 cure these or are they still there? I sometimes
get the impression that newer version just offer revamps of the interface and
new features. My main requirement is robustness. That's what drove me away
from windows!

Regards
John