K3b says "no suitable writer found" if run as normal user

Andrew Kar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 20 15:28:24 BST 2005

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 03:39 am, Justin Denick wrote:
> Jes, the very place to look for issues concerning an upgrade or an
> apparent fault directly associated with an app which we all use and
> know would be the very list to which this individual posted his
> problem.

Surely you dont actually believe that? Do you really think a bunch of users
knows more about a product than the developers? The first port of call should
always be a products own web site (especially when it is not a core kde app)
and then a general purpose group.

As to "Condescension and ridicule" I didn't see any evidence of that in Jes'
post and as he says it really is impossible to attribute any such qualities
in a flat text medium (although some unkind people have said that I manage it
quite sucessfully).
--
regards,
andrew