logitech mouse support

Andrew Kar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Mon Apr 18 14:29:22 BST 2005

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 05:07 pm, Sylvain Rouillard wrote:
> So, my question, am I looking at the right place, if not, where should I
> look. If so, what should I make to make sure the special logitech part is
> correctly triggered?

In kde control centre the mouse should have a new tab called Receiver that
shows battery strength and channel of mouse. It works fine here under FC3.
It is appropriate to write to a kde list about test kde releases because kde
needs the bug feedback but it is pointless to write to a kde list when you
are running a fedora test as any problems are likely to be OS related not
desktop-environment related. The new mouse feature depend on a working
hal/dbus/usb setup si it can read that info so write to fedora about it.
--
regards,
andrew