logitech mouse support

Sylvain Rouillard RouillardSy at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 17 18:07:12 BST 2005

Hi there,

From reading this:
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/677

I seem to understand that KDE3.4 has a feature that lets any logitech cordless
mouse user know their battery status and other info like these.

Well, I'm a logitech cordless mouse user. I have KDE3.4 installed on my FC4T2,
on a x86_64 arch. Yet, kcmshell mouse shows me nothing special about my
logitech mouse.

So, my question, am I looking at the right place, if not, where should I look.
If so, what should I make to make sure the special logitech part is correctly
triggered?

Thakns in advance.

Cheers