Firefox Problem

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 23:44:20 BST 2005

Thanks. I haven't spent much time looking around with WINDOWS as my firewall
etc wasn't set up too well. I hardly ever use it. I've fixed that now and
will check both sites out tomorrow before I report any bugs.
The sam site's revision sections are definitely fine under WINDOWS.
The school recently lost an IT person under very unfortunate circumstances so
their pages may not be all they should be. Will they ever be? I've only
navigated it with konq by doing a google search for "and".
Regards
John
( In this case capitals are a snarling shout!  Am I showing my age?)