Im Newbie

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Sun Apr 10 18:37:33 BST 2005

Jakub Nytko wrote:
> Hi. I'm new in KDE and i would like to know how to make new icon or
> window schemes.
> Also i'd like to find out how to update KDE from 3.2 to 3.4 becouse im
> confused when i enter webpage and there are "hundrets" packadges to
> download.

You need a new version package for each current version package
installed.  You can use KPackage to see what you have installed or, if
you use RPM packages, you can execute:

	rpm -qa | grep kde

to list *most* of the packages.

If you have a package for which there isn't a new package, you will
probably need to uninstall it before upgrading.

--
JRT