Just need Information about dcop

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Tue Apr 5 19:56:04 BST 2005

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 20:43, Waitangi wrote:
> Shit... My fault.
>
> You're absolutely right
>
> Next time I'll do an extra search before sending a message.
> I'll also pay more attentiom about the subject :-)

It wasn't a matter of the subject but you replied to a posting instead of
posting a new one.
This will lead to a reference to the other posting in your headers and result
in your posting appearing sorted into the other thread.

Anyway, what kind of information where you looking for?
Or did you find all necessary stuff on the sites Andrew posted links to?

Cheers,
Kevin