KDevelop syntax highlighting

Trenton Carr trentoncarr at telkomsa.net
Tue Apr 5 03:05:54 BST 2005

Hello all,

Upgraded to KDE3.4 (yum by the way), other than the sound issue (sorted) I
have another problem.
In KDevelop the syntax highlighting for function names has been turned of
somehow.

Syntax highlighting is activated for C++ and the other stuff works,
like keyword and extensions, but not for functions, IE:

px->show();

"show" use to be highlighted in a darkish blue.

In editor config, normal highlighting, function is shown as an option but
does not reflect in the editor.
I did revert to KDevelop 3.1.2 and previous Kate I had installed, but
still the same, probably an underlying libs issue.

Anyone having the same issue or have a fix?

Regards

Trenton

--
Master Maths George
Postnet Suite #109       +27 (0) 44 873 4683