Confused: How to use MultiSynK?

Kris Kerwin kkerwin at insightbb.com
Sun Apr 3 17:51:15 BST 2005

Hello all!

I recently installed KDE 3.4, and instead of usinig the buggy KPilot, I am
trying to use the new MultiSynK (the synchronization tab on Kontact) to sync
my Palm Tungsten E with Kontact.

Unfortunately, I can't quite figure out how to configure it. I checked the
documentation that came with it, and wasn't quite impressed. It seems that on
KPilot, you had to designate a device to connect to (/dev/pilot) whereas
MultiSync will have none of that.

Here's my setup:

gentoo-linux kernel-2.6.11
	Sony / Palm / Clie / Visor module compiled in
Palm Tungsten E
KDE 3.4
Kontact 1.1
MultiSynK 0.1