Kmail freeze

Roy Pluschke rjplus at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 29 22:42:42 BST 2004

Using debian sid -- latest KDE
I have the delete button configured to put mail in a trash folder and the
trash folder is emptied when exiting kmail.  I also have kmail configured to
threaded and threaded by subject.  I have found that if I delete messages to
quickly ie. one message hasn't quite finished deleting before I press the
delete icon again the program sometimes freezes and uses 100% cpu (happens
once out of 30 time or so).  I gather this is some sort of multi-threading
lockup. Does anyone have a work around for this.

RJP