Icon size for alt-tab windows cycling/taskbar

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sat Sep 25 22:41:17 BST 2004

On Thursday 23 September 2004 20:04, Phil Bardanes wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Thanks for the feedback. I'm using 3.2 under all 3 OSes that I
> mentioned. I'll look into upgrading the two that you mentioned, but the
> Mandrake will have to stay at 3.2 for awhile
>
> Under 3.2, how does one increase the icon sizes on  the Start/Taskbar
> menu?

I think this is fixed and can not be changed
(But I have a Suse 9.1 KDE-3.2 system running, which seems to have a modified
version and shows larger icons in the K-menu)

> Is it possible to configure the 3.3 alt-tab window to be oriented from
> left-to-right?

No, as this would not make sense, because this new layout not only shows the
icons but also the window title text along.

Have a look at http://members.aon.at/m.koller/kwin-tab3.png

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.