kde 3.2

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 17:40:25 BST 2004

> I upgraded to kde3.2 from an earlier version and have a problem that
> appears
> to be font related.  My main menu is OK but all text in the dialogs and
> the
> help text for taskbar items are unreadable.  This includes the initial
> dialogs that KDE displays just after starting.  Any suggestions would be
> appreciated.

Have you tried changing the fonts in the control center under Appearance &
Themes -> Fonts ?

Also, the latest version of KDE is 3.3. Unless you have a particular reason
for using 3.2, you should probably upgrade to 3.3 - there are lots of new
features and bug fixes.

Regards,
Philip
Online KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org