Login Manager configuration issues

Mark Walker mark at mms-uk.com
Sat Sep 18 17:11:34 BST 2004

Hi Everyone.

I have 4 issues relating to configurating the login manager, hope you can all help.

1,    Is it possible to remove the "session type" menu.  I've made the only available session KDE, but would really like to remove the menu now that it only contains 1 entry.

2,    Is it possible to remove the "menu" menu (the one that displays restart X server, etc).

3,    Is it possible to remove the console window.

4,    Is it possible to change the text of the "go" & "clear" buttons.

I'm using KDE version 3.

Regards
MARK