KDE-ish on-screen keyboard?

Scott Holder ncc1701 at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 2 05:44:31 BST 2004

Hi folks,

I use KDE on a couple tablet PCs, a Stylistic 3500 to be exact. I love
the formfactor, but the lack of a useable on-screen keyboard is causing
me a lot of trouble. So far I've only found gok and gtkeyboard. gok is
okay, but is pretty Gnome-focused and has some issues working with KDE
(control, alt, etc don't stick being a biggie). It's also gotten
somewhat flaky in regards to multiple pointing devices lately too (the
touchscreen is set up as its own pointing device). gtkeyboard is okay,
but doesn't seem to input into QT apps at all (Konsole, etc) and tends
to be a bit big on the screen real estate side.

Does anyone know of any other ones, especially any that might integrate
nicely into KDE? Seems like it might be a useful accessability thing anyway.

Thanks!
Scott Holder