More questions

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun Oct 31 17:55:01 GMT 2004

On Saturday 30 October 2004 16:24, zika wrote:
> -Is there a way to create .desktop files without usin kmenu editor?
> Drag and "create link here" in konqueror does not seem to work.

Drag from where?

> -Is there a way to install single KDE program, like Kate? How can I install
> that one later?

Depends how you install KDE.
Assuming you install from binary packages, it then depends how your (your
distributor's) packager decided to create the packages.
For example on Debian you do
apt-get install kate
on distributions with monoliothic packages, Kate is usually already installed
as they package it as part of kdebase

Cheers,
Kevin
--