Thank you KDE devels.

Andrew andrew at assertis.net
Fri Oct 15 18:13:58 BST 2004

Hi,
Was on IRC today and I was just commenting on how I am continually impressed
with KDE each time a new release comes out, and someone suggested that I pass
it on to the developers. So basically if you are a developer / have anything
to do with kde (docs etc..), I'd just like to say thank you.

KDE is a wonderful desktop environment, and since I switched when 3.2 came
out, I always seem to find some application / shortcut / thing in KDE that
makes it a DE I can't live without. It's a credit to all the developers and
its much appreciated.

I've got 3 out  of 6 people in the office (we're web developers) now using
Linux / KDE, just by using it. Nothing more, not a "look what i can do, this
is better than windows because of xyz" but just by using it every day, and
other people going..."what version of windows are you using (this is always
entertaining)? I want that feature, i'd like to be able to do that. Can I do
this with windows?". If that isn't proof that you've made something good then
I don't know what is.

Thanks again guys and girls for a great Desktop.

Andrew