No root ligins are allowed

Howard Coles Jr dhcolesj at comcast.net
Fri Oct 15 02:21:21 BST 2004

That's a good question that even I would like the answer to.  I have Debian
running on two systems, and occasionally if I'm having a problem, I like to
login as root and see if root is having an issue.  Now, however, I can't even
do that.  I can't for the life of me remember where to turn this ability back
on.

--

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.