Quick Start?

apalaios at cs.teiath.gr apalaios at cs.teiath.gr
Thu Oct 7 20:51:59 BST 2004

Good morning :) I am using suse 9.1 with kde 3.3 and Openoffice 1.1.1
I have found a rpm package called OpenOffice quickstarter... I installed it and
i found that makes the OpenOffice start more faster... :)
In the configuration panel... i hane enabled the open recent feauture...... The
problem i have is that none recent file is shown there... All the time the open
recent stays blank... I would appreciate if u suggest me somthing...
Maybe wrong permission?

Thx a lot