3.3.0 absolutely rocks.

Jes canllaith at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 2 04:05:47 BST 2004

Not sure if this is the place to say it, but I wanted to say how impressed I
am with kde 3.3 - I run it on my 500Mhz laptop for an entire working day,
sshing into my 2400Mhz desktop for cpu intensive tasks like compiles. I find
KDE extremely usable on my old machine, being just as responsive and snappy
as KDE 3.1 was, with many more features! This is impressive, to add more
features without taking up any more system resources. Please, keep it up! Too
many programmers think writing streamlined code is a waste of time since most
systems are fast enough to deal with it. I find instead of upgrading machines
ever 12 months to keep up with the latest software, I now can run the latest
applications on a 4 year old notebook. Thank you KDE!