KDE3.3.3 - config.log

Thomas McGuire thomasmg at web.de
Tue Nov 30 21:31:31 GMT 2004

On Monday 29 November 2004 23:08, jeason wrote:
> I was:
> - installed qt 3.3.3
> - compiled and installed arts
> - compiled and installed kdelibs3.3.3
>
> All OK, no error.
>
> But when I configure kdebase 3.3.3 (same options as kdelibs), than
>
> checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... no
> configure: error: you need to install kdelibs first.
I can only guess: Maybe you forgot to set the KDEDIR and QTDIR environment
variables?
For a detailed guide on how to build KDE form source, see
http://quality.kde.org/develop/cvsguide/buildstep.php.

> But I have already istalled it. So after the message
> there is the config.log.
>
> Please help me!
> Thaks!
>
> jeason
>
> This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
> running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.
>
> It was created by configure, which was
> generated by GNU Autoconf 2.59.  Invocation command line was
>
>   $ ./configure --prefix=/opt/kde --with-qt-dir=/opt/qt3.3.3
> --with-qt-includes=/opt/qt3.3.3/include
> --with-qt-libraries=/opt/qt3.3.3/lib
>
> [ ... about 100 KB of data ... ]
Please do not send such large mails to the list, there are still some poor
dialup users for whom downloading such a mail is a real pain. If you
consider these informations to be helpful, please attach them as a
compresssed .tar.bz2 file.

Hope that helps,
Thomas