Importing HTML Bookmark File in Konqueror

Jörg Spilker js at jetsys.de
Tue Nov 30 11:56:12 GMT 2004

Hello,

before upgrading from SuSE 9.0 to 9.2 i saved my Konqueror bookmarks and
decided to do with the option "as HTML bookmarks". However this was a bad
decision because i cannot import the bookmark.html file. The way to import a
html bookmark file seems to be Mozilla bookmark import (the only choice with
gives me the ability to choose html files). I chooses to import the file in
in a new subfolder but this subfolder is emtpy. I tried it several times with
no success. Any ideas how to get my bookmarks back?

Greetings, Jörg