KDE Task Bar - Expanding

Mark Miller mirell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 22:16:50 GMT 2004

Also, I noticed that the limit of the size of the taskbar/panel was
128 pixels. This seems like a very strange limitation, probably due to
the fact that the icons don't expand any larger.

I'm not at all familiar with the KDE code, but those who are, how hard
would it be to get the "Tiny" icons with the taskbar/panel expanded to
256 pixels wide?

--
Mark A. Miller
mark at mirell.org