Kweather error.

Dag Rune Sneeggen contactus at dudcore.net
Mon Nov 29 16:47:24 GMT 2004

I'm sure it would be easier to figure this issue out, if someone knew
from which website this weather information is parsed. It might just be
that the site is down, or has been changed.
Right?

--
Dag Rune Sneeggen
Romolslia 23B

dudcore Inc. (http://www.dudcore.net | contactus at dudcore.net)
Lovely hosting for elite and not so elite people!
Free FTP download mirrors for everyone! (http://mirror.dudcore.net)

/ I tell ya, dudcore Inc. is good to us \
\ cows!                                 /
         \   ^__^
                 ||----w |
                 ||     ||