thumbnails folder

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon Nov 29 13:49:11 GMT 2004

On Sunday 28 November 2004 02:15, zika wrote:
> How do I set folder in konqueror to show thumbnails of images
> automatically?

Do you mean thumbnails instead of the MIME type icon?
That can be toggled from a submenu of the "View" menu.

> History button in konqueror file manager Toolbar does not work.
> <Action name="history" />, Is it supposed to open history sidebar
> or something?

Hmm, no idea, might be an action specific to browser mode.

> How to use konqueror --config? I saw it in konqueror --help-kde .
> When I try konqueror --config
> /home/user/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/konqueror2.rc It overwrites
> konqueror2.rc with some other content?

Maybe the parameter is only the filename "konquror2.rc" or only "konqueror2"

> If I try to set Konqueror at file association window to open html in
> external viewer, and set it to be Konqueror it says:Konqueror is set to
> open text/html files, but is unable to do so?

Check how the command looks on the first tab for text/html

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>