windows resize

Jack Mudge jack_mudge at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:39:16 GMT 2004

Why not? Seems useful to resize a window. I do that in konqueror all the
time... like for viewing a larger webpage or playing a game and i want it a
little smaller for faster movements...

I can understand why you would want that from a developer's perspective,
since variably dealing with objects based on current window size is a
hastle, even i perfer non-resizeable windows as a developer.

But as a user, unless dealing with a full-screen game(or a game that could
be odd if changed), it would be a little odd to deal with a window that
cannot be resized...

>From: "Mark Walker" <mark at mms-uk.com>
>To: <kde at mail.kde.org>
>Subject: Re: [kde] windows resize
>Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:05:17 -0000
>
>From a user perspective.  I don't want any user to be able to resize a
>konqueror, konsole or OpenOffice window.

<P>Jack Mudge</P>
<P><A href="mailto:jack_mudge at hotmail.com">jack_mudge at hotmail.com</A></P>
<P>(253) 813-1857</P>
<P>11012 se 217th st</P>