Patching

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Tue Nov 16 05:58:28 GMT 2004

I posted a patch for KPat a short time ago, and I forgot to mention how to
regenerate the Makefiles.  This is needed when the patch adds new files and/or
changes the Makefile.am files.

For your KDE module you need the "admin" directory and the file: "Makefile.cvs"
which you would normally have to download using CVS.  I added a tarball with
this stuff:

	http://home.earthlink.net/~tyrerj/kde/kde-patch.tar.bz2

To use this, unpack the tarball in your base directory for the modules.  For
example, if your have patched KDEGames, then unpack in the directory that
contains the directory: "kdegames-<version>.

Then copy the file and the link from the directory: "module" to the directory:
kdegames-<version>.

Then:

	cd kdegames-<version>
	make -f Makefile.cvs