SuSE 9.2: Where is kuickshow?

Carsten Schlipf carsten at yeap.de
Sat Nov 13 21:12:55 GMT 2004

Hi everybody,

the default image viewer in SuSE 9.2 is gwenview, which is awfully slow.
I was always happy with kuickshow, but somehow it is no longer included
in SuSE 9.2. It seems like only the binary is missing, since some
settings files, icons and other stuff related to kuickshow are there.

I also search the ARCHIVES.gz for kuickshow but haven't found it.

Installation has been done from the CD images. Could it be that
kuickshow is missing on the CDs (like other packages) and is only
present on the DVD?

Best regards,
Carsten