Problem with files association between Scribus and Konqueror

Laurent Rathle lrathle at kde-france.org
Thu Nov 11 15:21:59 GMT 2004

Hello,

Recently, I made a document with Scribus and recorded it as toto.sla. Wanting
to open all those types of documents with Konqueror, I've first right cliqued
on this file and choosed Open with -> Other... -> scribus. I checked always
use this application for those files and now, I just have to click on a .sla
file to open it with Scribus. The problem is that when I want to see the
source code of a web page, Konqueror launch Scribus and try to open the file
in it, which fails. I've made a simple html page on my machine to check
again, it's the same.

Is there something I haven't seen or is it a bug ? .sla and .html files aren't
the same, I think.

Thank you,

--
Laurent Rathle