kmail menus missing

mmodem00 at netvisao.pt
Sun Nov 7 02:36:14 GMT 2004

Em Domingo, 7 de Novembro de 2004 02:31, o Andy Teijelo Pérez escreveu:
> El Viernes, 5 de Noviembre de 2004 08:10 PM, Zé escribió:
> > Other problem is in kmail that when selecting some text with mouse and
> > then right click a big menu that in fact now haves a option to copy text.
> > But more important would be when right clicking in selected text to
> > appear the same menu that appears in kwrite when you right click in some
> > text, to have the options to undo, redo, copy, paste, clean , select all.
> >
> > cheers,
> > Ze
>
> I don't get it. Why would you like undo, redo, and paste when reading a
> message? It is not supposed to be editable. On the other hand, those
> options appear when you are composing, as I'd have expected.
> Thing look natural to me that way.
>
> Andy.

To me seams natural that when you select some text would appear menus
apropriated to that.
Its right that your just reading a message, but why appear other menus when
selecting text than the right ones?
Why not appear the menus that are apropriated to when you select text, that
gives you the possibility to copy text?!