kget problems

mmodem00 at netvisao.pt
Sat Nov 6 18:07:09 GMT 2004

Em Sábado, 6 de Novembro de 2004 10:26, o James Richard Tyrer escreveu:
> Zé wrote:
> > In konqueror web if i click in a file to download and i dont already have
> > kget running, doesnt appear any window to slect a dir to save that file.
> >
> > download only works if i have already kget running.
> >
> > How to fix this?
>
> KGet will save in a default directory which can be configured by file
> extension.
>
> If you want to override this, hold down <Shift> when you click.
>
> If you always want to be asked, remove the entry from the window in the
> "Folders" tab in the KGet Configure dialog.
>
> --
> JRT

Please read with attention!
I didnt ask where to save the files in kget, but that kget doesnt run with
konqueror if kget isnt already running.
If in konqueror you click in a file to save and kget isnt running, will not
appear any window for you select a dir to save the file.
Thats the problem, how can that be fixed?