Courier 10 Pitch not listed as monospace font in KDE3.2

Justin Johnson hroomba at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 18:25:22 BST 2004

I'm using KDE3.2 as part of Fedora Core 2.  In KDE 3.1, the font "Courier 10
pitch" was listed in the monospaced fonts in Fonts under Appearance and Themes
in the Control Center.  Now it's not, and as a consequence, I can't use it in
Konsole (though it is available in Konquerer).

Anyone familiar with this?  I've tried various Google searches, as well as the
mailing lists for KDE, and can't even find a reference to the problem, let
alone a solution.

Justin Johnson