kmail crashes consistantly

John Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Sat May 29 04:52:10 BST 2004

when I delete files, my kmail v1.4.3, under kde v3.0.5 under suse v8.0,
crashes when I delete files in my inbox.  I have recently been able to delete
some files near the end, but none in the beginning without a crash. There is
one piece of smap dated tomorrow (5/29/04).  Thart might have something to do
with it.  This happened on about 5/17 while I was reading mail.

--
John Sowden
American Sentry Systems. Inc.

U.L. Listed Central Station Alarm Service
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area Since 1967

mail at americansentry.net
http://www.americansentry.net