Problem with libGLcore.so.1 (NVidia)

Laurent Rathle lrathle at kde-france.org
Tue May 25 15:10:39 BST 2004

Hello,

When I try to build some Kde programs (not all), I get this error :

/usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1: undefined reference to `glSetFenceNV'
/usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1: undefined reference to `glTexCoord1hNV'
/usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1: undefined reference to `glMultiTexCoord4hNV'
/usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1: undefined reference to `glTestFenceNV'
/usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1: undefined reference to `glVertexAttrib4sARB'
/usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1: undefined reference to `glMultiTexCoord4fvSGIS'
/usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1: undefined reference to `glMultiTexCoord2ivSGIS'
/usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1: undefined reference to `glMultiTexCoordPointerSGIS'

libGLcore.so.1 is part of NVidia driver. Is there a way to avoid this
mistake ? I guess yes, since a lot of programs don't use this. The programs
I'm trying to build are not 3D programs, so I odn't know why they call that
library.

Thank you,

--
Laurent Rathle