Plastik windec: how do I change the button size?

Janne Ojaniemi janne.ojaniemi at nbl.fi
Sun May 23 13:14:13 BST 2004

OK, this is propably a stupid question, but... How do I change the size of the
buttons in the Plastik windec?  I just ran KDE as root, and root had smaller
close, maximize & minimize-buttons as my regural user does, and I would like
the user as well to have smaller buttons on the window. I know I was able to
do it earlier, but I simply can't find that configuration-option anymore.